Youth Women's Summer Lax Program
Join PEAK this Summer for a comprehensive approach to Sport Performance involving multiple components of the PEAK service model including:
- Strength and Conditioning
- Mental Performance Coaching
- Nutrition Coaching
Learn how overlapping components of health and performance have a synergistic effect on both short term improvement and long term development in youth athletes. Take this opportunity to get involved with positive influences and up to date training methods that lay the groundwork for a culture of success.
Strength & Conditioning
Training is more than just sweating. This 8 week off-season plan involves age and experience specific training to address immediate "red flags" that increase injury risk and sap performance. Proper body awareness, joint control, and movement strategies are learned and applied in a program that builds the foundational blocks (endurance, strength, technique, etc.) needed for high level future performance.
Mental Performance Coaching
Physical potential can only be achieved if the mind allows. Mental skills coaching identifies and addresses roadblocks that prevent max performance from being achieved. Learn strategies to build a high performing mind from Raegan Geldart, Sport Psychology Master’s student, and Dr. Tim Herzog, CMPC. Combine physical performance and mental performance training to reach new heights!
To achieve optimal performance, the proper type, quantity, and timing of fuel is required. Identify nutrition shortcomings and develop strategies to increase energy stores, improve muscle mass and strength, achieve optimal strength to weight ratio (improves speed), and improve mental clarity and focus. Meet with our Integrative Nutrition Coach to take full advantage of your physical training by ensuring proper fueling strategies.
- (16) sessions from Monday, June 18th - Thursday, August 9th
- M/Th - 11:30am-1pm sessions at PEAK
- Biomechanical Group Screening and Posture Ed. on Day 1
- (6) Group mental skills performance workshops on the following topics:
- Goal Setting in a Second!
- Balancing Present Moment Focus with Long Term Goals
- Team Building
- Control the “Controllables”
- Mental Imagery
- “I can!” (Self-Confidence)
- Every Role is Important
*All group workshops are led by Raegan Geldart, Sport Psychology Master’s student, under the supervision of Dr. Tim Herzog, CMPC. Learn more by clicking here.
- 3-5 athletes - $725
- 6-8 athletes - $635
- 9-12 athletes - $555
- Parent Workshop: Nutrition for Sports Performance (Led by Ruthie O'Hehir, Trainer and Integrative Nutrition Coach)
- Wednesday, July 11th - 7-8pm @ PEAK Custom Fitness Solutions
- $30 / parent(s)
- Nutrition Consultation - one on one appointment with Ruthie
- Online Coaching - ongoing nutrition coaching in 30 day intervals
Mental Skills Performance Coaching
- Parent Workshop: “What’s the Optimal Level of Push?” (Led by Dr. Tim Herzog, assisted by Regan Geldart)
- Wed, June 27th from 7-8pm
- $20/parent or $25 for both parents
- Individual sessions (Package of FOUR meetings): $160 Total
- Intake session: 90 minute intake interview, including mental skills assessment and breathing/biofeedback assessment (Led by Regan Geldart and Dr. Tim Herzog)
- Three 45 minute individual mental performance sessions (Led by Regan Geldart, supervised by Dr. Tim Herzog)