Seasonal Athlete Performance Programs
Success in sports is not a mystery, it's a science.
PEAK offers sport-specific training programs throughout the year to properly prepare athletes for their upcoming season. Follow PEAK's systematic, multi-disciplinary approach to prepare for your next sport season! Programs include:
- 3-4 months of consistent training in a group atmosphere
- Nutritional consulting options
- Age appropriate resistance training
- Field or court training
- Exercise testing
Happening NOW!: Fall 2018 Athlete Performance Training
Available athlete services:
- Age and sport specific strength and conditioning via PEAK's Strength and Conditioning Specialists.
- Goal setting and measurable tracking of physical progress
- Nutritional consulting to improve energy, enhance recovery, decrease inflammation, and address timing for optimal performance.
- Mental skills education and hands on practice to reach your physical potential via Tim Herzog with Reaching Ahead.
- Find out what YOU need to improve performance
- Develop the skills needed to reach your potential
- Add structure and consistency to your workout routine
- Use cutting edge training techniques that improve on-field/court performance
- Learn the science behind efficient and explosive movement
- Improve work-ethic, focus and intensity
- Learn how to avoid preventable injuries
- High School Men's and Women's Lax
- Girls Field Sports
- Men's HS Multi-Sport
*All new athletes must complete a Health and Movement Consultation prior to joining a group.
- Athletes purchase a package of performance sessions.
- Sessions are scheduled using our group class calendar below.
- Athletes sign up for the sessions that they will be attending each week 48 hours prior to the session time.
- Athletes have access to the groups that they are qualified for by a Peak Strength and Conditioning Coach.