Obstacle course racing (OCR) has been gaining popularity over the last few years faster than any sport. Drawing interest from former road runners, triathletes, team sport athletes, and fitness fans, OCR has given individuals a multi-faceted athletic event to participate and compete in. OCR includes a variety of terrain from trail to mountainous to water, distances from 5k - marathons, and obstacle difficulty.
PEAK has over 3 years of experience training for and competing in a multitude of races. Our trainers help you formulate a long-term plan to develop the tools necessary to complete and compete in an OCR safely and effectively. If you are looking for a motivational goal, a change in training modes, and/or a way to get in the best shape of your life, join our OCR team!
Training options for OCR include:
- Gait analysis / shoe recommendations
- Group training runs
- Private training and long-term program design
- Custom running and resistance training plans
- Obstacle specific training
- OCR team classes
OCR Team perks include:
- Discounts from team sponsors on clothing, footwear, training accessories and more
- Weekend trips for races
- Peak racing gear