PEAK Custom Fitness Solutions offers Nutrition Programs throughout the year in the form of online, group consulting, and lecture series/seminars. Programs provide up-to date information about a specific health and nutrition topic and/or group nutrition plans that follow a specific model (i.e. vegan, paleo, ketogenic, weight loss, performance nutrition, etc.).
Group settings are cost effective, motivational, and help with client accountability. Stay tuned for future programs offerings. Updates will also be shared via e-mail and social media platforms.
Summer 2018 Programs
Parent / Athlete Workshop: Nutrition for Sports Performance
Led by Ruthie O'Hehir, Trainer and Integrative Nutrition Coach
Food is fuel. Developing athletes need the proper type, quantity, and timing of fuel to achieve their potential each day and for optimal long term development. Learn nutrition strategies to maximize performance and improve health with a whole family approach.
- Wednesday, July 11th - 7-8pm @ PEAK Custom Fitness Solutions
- $30 / family
Fall 2018 Programs
Back-To-School Body Composition Challenge
A 12 week challenge for clients of all levels interested in improving their nutrition and changing their body composition (losing fat/gaining lean muscle mass). The challenge includes two nutrition seminars, topics to be announced! This challenge offers:
- Great motivation to get you started and a structured approach to keep you focused,
- An opportunity to prioritize your health, LOSE FAT, gain lean muscle, and change your overall body composition,
- Nutritional education about how to plan and prepare healthy meals for you and your family and how to manage nutrition through the holidays
- Everybody likes prizes... awarded to the leading female and male participant at each 4 week interval and a Grand Prize to the leading female and male participant at the end of the challenge! See below for more prize information.
We've developed a ranking system that makes this challenge fair and motivating to individuals primarily wanting to lose fat AND individuals starting with a lower body fat looking to gain lean muscle mass! Body composition measurements will be taken at the beginning of the challenge and every 4 weeks until the completion of the challenge at PEAK using our Tanita scale and software. Participants will be 'scored' using a ratio of body composition change compared to starting body composition at each 4 week segment of the challenge
You choose the PEAK services that meet your needs and budget to help you succeed in the challenge (i.e training services, nutrition coaching, virtual resistance/cardio coaching, etc.)!
If you need more information or would like to pre-register for this program, contact Ruthie at firstname.lastname@example.org