High School Fall Lax Performance Program
Join PEAK this Fall for a comprehensive approach to Lacrosse Performance involving multiple components of the PEAK service model including:
- Sport Specific Training
- Injury Risk Eval. and corrective exercises
- Progressive muscular endurance and hypertrophy program
- Footwork and change of direction application
- Conditioning homework
- Accountability / Commitment
- Habit tracker
- Homework including nutrition and exercise
- Body composition testing (pre, mid, and post program)
- Nutrition Programming
- re-/post workout recipes
- Goal specific meal ideas
- Daily and weekly structure
Learn how overlapping components of health and performance have a synergistic effect on both short term improvement and long term development in high school athletes. Combine up to date training methods, individual specific attention, accountability, and physical strategies to decrease risk of injury and improve physical performance!
Strength & Conditioning
Training is more than just sweating. This 9 week off-season plan involves age and sport specific training to address immediate "red flags" that increase injury risk and sap performance. Proper body awareness, joint stability, and efficient movement strategies are learned and applied in a program that builds muscular endurance, strength, agility and power needed to perform at a high level.
Maximizing potential can only be achieved if consistency and hard work are applied to proper programming. Goals such as increased speed or gaining lean muscle mass require multiple components of fitness / nutrition to align. Every workout missed or improper fuel taken in limits potential development in an offseason program. Learn strategies to fully commit to your development and exceed your expectations!
To achieve optimal performance, the proper type, quantity, and timing of fuel is required. Identify nutrition shortcomings and develop strategies to increase energy stores, improve muscle mass and strength, achieve optimal strength to weight ratio (improves speed), and improve mental clarity and focus. Our Integrative Nutrition Coach will apply sound principles and applicable information to take full advantage of your physical training by ensuring proper fueling strategies.
- (18) sessions from Wednesday, September 5th - Saturday, November 3rd
- The first week will be on Wednesday, 9/5 and Friday, 9/7
- Beginning on the second week, sessions will be on Mondays and Fridays
- Final session will be on Saturday, 11/3 instead of Friday, 11/2
- 3:30-5:00pm @ PEAK Custom Fitness Solutions facility - 2152 Renard Ct., Annapolis, MD 21401
- 5-8 athletes - $720 per athlete
- 9-15 athletes - $625 per athlete
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in attending the program or have questions. We have limited slots available and group is first come first serve. Registration and payment will occur 2-3 days prior to the program with rates based on athlete numbers above. Filling out this form reserves a slot in the program.